New generation of Jet.Geoservices and Jet.Monitoring products platform.
(1) Online collection of telemetry information from the full range of technological equipment that is the provider of telemetry data, including:
Pressure and mining equipment
Permanent telemetric systems of the existing borehole fund
Production and transportation equipment
Hydraulic fracturing/acid fracturing and coil fleets
Pump-preparing units for chemical processing of wells
Monitoring systems for drilling, provided as part of drilling rigs or independently installed
Cementing Control Stations
Geophysical recorders (GIS/GDIS)
LWD drilling telesystems
The solution provides interaction with almost any data source, regardless of support for the Energistics protocol family (www.energistics.org).
For now, complete coverage of data sources in the field/wellsite segment is not provided by any company, including market leaders.
(2) Provision of synchronous automatic consolidation of data from several concurrent sources including duplicates for cross-checking.
(3) Ensuring that data is guaranteed to be transmitted on-line from the cluster pad. An adaptive system of automatic adjustment of the data transmission algorithm to specific characteristics of the communication channel, together with online compression of traffic, enables efficient use of low bandwidth communication channels and long signal time.
(4) Automatic identification and prediction of anomalies in the technological process, irregular and emergency situations using probabilistic statistical models for cumulative analysis of trends in the characteristics of the technological process, including wellsite analysis.
The method of applying probability-statistical models to determine anomalies of the technological process is developed and owned by the team members. This approach was tested on practice and was highly appreciated by the subsoil users. The approach is unique, it is not represented/implemented in the decisions of competing companies.
(5) Processing complex tech process models based on identifying and analyzing fuzzy and / or implicit relationships between the elements of the heterogeneous process and, as a consequence, supporting the technological decisions making and automatic recommendations proposing.
The project will provide a continuous, up-to-date and reliable information field through the following features
(1) Usage of a process-oriented Jet.Framework platform to describe and implement a full-fledged distributed workflow operating in real time, as well as:
Data access based on the role model.
Ensuring a workflow-synchronized flow of documents and data that will allow to provide in a timely manner all stakeholders with the necessary information (implementation of the just-in-time principle for information resources).
(2) Ensuring the transparent import and online updating of design data (including the geological and hydrodynamic parts of the oil/gasfield model) from file or network sources or databases of the customer, and the inclusion of this information in the workflow-oriented information exchange model.
(3) Full online integration of information flows that characterize the actual state of production processes at the sites.
(4) On the basis of the incoming telemetry (CTM, DFS and others) and derivative information on automatically defined events (absorption, reservoir penetration, the transition from the reservoir to the collector, etc.), as well as information on the results of the GIS and FDIS and the results of wellworks and/or reservoir stimulations:
Continuous refinement of the geological-hydrodynamic model through integration with third-party software packages (where applicable);
Online engineering and hydrodynamic calculations (by sending events and notifications based on calculations, if necessary).
(5) Providing a unified communications environment for all participants in the production process, regardless of their physical location and membership of a particular organization, with the right to access information defined by the role model.
Project innovativeness consists in the following
(1) Providing a comprehensive workflow operating in real time and implementing the just-in-time principle for information resources, involving all contracting and subcontracting organizations participating in the process.
(2) A unique adaptive data collection system with non-operator sources, including autonomous ones (all the information required for the operation is coming from the center).
(3) A unique system for creating and processing probabilistic statistical models that operate in real time. The modelling system is based on methods to identify the main trend in the series, using algorithms to align series levels by analytical formulas.
(4) Deep (layered) neural networks support with real-time learning. The possibility of using signal statistical models (3) as activators functions of a neural network.
(5) The ability to generate automatic (human readable) recommendations in real time based on the results of the modeling complex.